Westwood is host to many USTA district, sectional and national tournaments. In addition, we have various adult and junior socials such as Play Days and Match Days.
2017 Westwood USTA Tournament Schedule
- March 4 USTA OK Smashers
- March 31-April 2 USTA OK Challenger
- March 31-April 2 USTA OK Champs
- April 8-9 USTA MV BG12 Futures
- April 22 USTA OK Nets
- April 28-30 USTA OK Challenger
- May 20-22 USTA National Selection
- June 3 USTA OK Nets
- July 15-17 USTA MV Futures
- July 22 USTA OK Nets
- July 29-31 USTA OK District Championships
- August 12 USTA OK Nets
- August 18-20 USTA OK Challenger
- August 19 USTA OK Smashers
- September 23-25 USTA Nationals
- October 20-22 USTA OK Challenger
- October 21 USTA OK Smashers
For your convenience, direct links to Challenger, Champs and Smasher circuits:
How to play a USTA tournaments?
- Consult your private coach on what level you should play. If you are currently not training with a private coach, reach out to Marc or David at 405.366.8859. Also, click here to help guide you on what circuit would be good for your current level.
- Become a USTA member. Click here to become a member.
- Click here to search for tournaments. Make sure you indicate Missouri Valley-Oklahoma.
- Register for the tournament of your choice. Make sure you meet the deadline! USTA does not allow late entries.
- Typically one-two days after the deadline, the draws/day/times will be posted. Refer back to the tournament page and locate the Draws tab. Look for your age group.